Sunday, December 6, 2009

Home again

Last night at the resort was a lot of fun, and I managed my dinner calories pretty well. This morning we had breakfast in the room again before a nice stretch of reading in front of the fireplace. It's bright and sunny out; the roads are clear. The drive home was uneventful. We decided to eat Subway for lunch instead of a sandwich and fries at the resort. They have no salad options at lunch, unfortunately. We had a late lunch at the Subway in Hagerstown on the drive home, but I held off my hunger with some carrots and gum in the car. For dinner we are heading out shortly to eat at TJ's in Calverton. It's where I went last week with Suzie and Evelyn. Mark is jealous that everyone he knows has been there except him, so I suggested we go there instead of Denny's. I know I can make the right choices there to keep my calories reasonable. The only bad thing about the last three days is that there has been no walking. My calories have been between 1400 and 1600 each day for the last few days. Without walking a lot, that's probably maintenance level. The scale will tell the tale tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment