Saturday, December 26, 2009

Plenty of eating to do today and tomorrow!

Today I am traveling four hours down to Virginia to see my sister's new house and to exchange presents. It should be a fun day but full of food, but I have decided not to worry about it. I am taking the advice of the Health Tip that came up on this blog about not getting crazy over indulging a little on the holidays. So I'm just going to enjoy myself for the weekend and get back on track on Monday. That's the plan. I'm also not taking the computer, so there will be no more posts today or tomorrow. See you Monday!
PS How do you like the new slideshow? At least one loyal reader said she liked them. A big thank you goes out to my daughter for helping me get that set up! Thanks, Evey! I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the slideshow and think you look lovely in all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete