Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Walking it off.

I walked today. Yay for me. I went two times around the mall in about 35 minutes then had a black coffee. Also I checked the scale this morning (sshh, don't tell Mark) and it was, for once, good news. I am down another 1.4, so I guess this week's weight just took an extra day to fall away. The extra good news is that it makes an even 110 pounds LOST, hopefully forever. I'm excited.

Also my first pair of high heels came in the mail today. I haven't worn any heels in decades because you really can't stand on your tippy-toes for long when you have bad knees and weigh over 300 pounds. I want to wear heels for my show at the end of January, so I found some online that are two inches and supposed to feel like one inch. They do feel pretty good, and I'm impressed that I can wear them at all. I still think too big, though, because they are a half size too large. I might keep them anyway and try to deal with it. I'm almost afraid to send them back in case the next half size down is too tight. Oh, this is getting just so hard.

Tonight I'm going to my accompanist's house for a big rehearsal. The show is getting closer and closer!! Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment