Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the routine.

It was back to school today; back to a routine. I went back to work, and it was good to see all my co-workers. I gave out the Christmas cards and presents that I didn't get to do before the holiday. It was so much fun to see everyone's reaction. I took them by surprise, which was a lovely feeling. I have spent the day doing the right things: eating well, walking three times around the mall track, working an hour to pack boxes at home. It's good to be back on a routine. I'm quite sure the weight on the scale will not be good tomorrow because last week I averaged 2500 calories a day, but whatever it is, I will get back to the routine. The routine works; the meal plan works; the exercise works. Stick to it and weight will come off again. I have to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment