Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The ONE YEAR anniversary!

It's been exactly a year today since I decided to get serious about losing weight. Apparently this time I meant it. I also went down a bit since yesterday morning, which was lovely to see. So last year on this day, which was President Obama's Inauguration day, I weighed in at 317 pounds (my heaviest of 322 was an earlier date), and this morning I was 215 pounds, a loss of 102 pounds for the year. I'll take that! Marking from my heaviest weight of 322, I'm down 107, even better. Today I walked 2.3 miles in 52 minutes, and my calories have been perfect, so far. I hope I can go to bed tonight knowing that I stuck to the plan one more day.

I know that I cannot reach my goal of weighing 200 for the show on January 30 since it's only 10 days away. That's sad, too, because I was so close to reaching it. I had hit 211 not that long ago when there would have been time to lose the last 11. Sigh. So now my new goal is to hit 210 for the show. I know that it is attainable. Then I'll shoot for 200 by March 2 when we leave on our big trip. Oooeee, I'd love to be 200 by then! At that point, I will have only 25 pounds to go, and if it takes another year to do that, well, then so be it. I still feel confident that I will get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment