Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nothing good to report

It's Tuesday; time to weigh-in. This week was not a good one. I weighed in at 217.8 this morning which is just awful, a gain of 4.1 pounds. I have been in the teens for nine weeks. This is the ninth time in the last year that I had to write down a gain, and it's the third highest gain in the past year. I'm definitely going in the wrong direction. Having said that, I did walk up from the first floor to the third floor at school today three times, and I walked down the stairs every time. I also spent nearly ninety minutes on my feet this evening packing the good china into boxes. We signed a contract tonight with the handyman who will coordinate the painting of the house. He and his crew will come here on February 15 to start. That means we must have the place fairly emptied out by then. It's a lot to do. At least I ate right today. Maybe tomorrow I'll be down a tiny bit. I have to stay focused for the next 12 days or I won't fit into my dresses, especially the teal one shown in the slide presentation at the top of this page. It was tight in that picture when I weighed in at 212.

No comments:

Post a Comment