Saturday, January 16, 2010

Walking and Waffling Weight

I haven't written for a few days because I didn't have anything to say. My weight is fluctuating up and down the same three or four pounds. I'm actually up 6 from my lowest, so that's not too good. I am up to my ears, literally, in full and empty boxes in preparing for painting and moving. It's hard to move around the house right now! Today the weather was fairly mild, so Mark and I walked around the Laurel Lake. We set a new personal best: four times around. That's 3.6 miles, and it took an hour and twenty-two minutes. Then I came home, ate too much ,and sat in the living room reading and sleeping the rest of the day. Sigh. Tonight I'm going out to Applebee's with friends. At least they have a Weight Watcher's meal there of Lime Tilapia with baked potato and brocooli. It's delicious and not too high in calories. When we get back, I'm going to watch the Ravens/Colts play-off game. That's pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment