Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New Low

Yes, I hit a new low today, and that's in a good way. I know it's not Tuesday, but the scale is still there, so I couldn't resist getting on. I was stunned! I stared at it for a long time: 210.8!!!! That's SEVEN pounds off since Tuesday. I guess there was a lot of water retention; I certainly kept my calories in check; I also walked a good bit. When you do the right things, there is a reward at the end. My new goal is 210 for the show next Saturday. If I keep doing the right things, I may even get a bit below that.

Today has a big challenge: Mah Jongg. I haven't played for awhile, but today after synagogue services, I'm going to go play. I have up to 500 calories budgeted for the luncheon part of the afternoon, so I'll let you know if I stick to the plan and if I win any games.

No comments:

Post a Comment