Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's HERE!!!

The big day has finally arrived. I'm scared and nervous.

I enjoyed the Tu B'Shevat seder at our house last night, but I was afraid to talk or sing. My voice seemed very precarious all day. Last night, Mark kept the heat up to 68 degrees all night, and I took a very long, hot shower before bed. The extra moisture in the area from the shower helped, I'm sure. I do feel a little more like myself this morning. I slept very well all night. These are all good things.

Soon I'm going to get in the shower this morning and trying warming up the voice in there. It's the best place for such things because of the nice steam and the resonant walls. If it goes well in there this morning, then I'll do a more official warmup later in the day. I spent every free minute yesterday reviewing all the words in my head to all the songs. Oy, I'm feeling those butterflies fluttering already. I'll get back to you later about how my hair looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment