Saturday, January 2, 2010

Going to the bull riding

It's really cold and windy, but in about half an hour Mark, Evey, and I are heading to Baltimore to the Professional Bull Riding show. We will meet Kip, Denise, and Logan since this is Denise's birthday present from us. I am looking forward to the show and the companionship but not the bitter cold weather. Tomorrow I will have lunch out with some former co-workers, and then it's back to work. I am actually looking forward to it because I have been pretty out of control for the last two weeks at home. I am hoping that getting back to the routine of work will straighten me out. Today I ate a lot of unnecessary things while I read and watched TV. Old habits die hard. I feel really stupid, but that's so common that it almost goes without saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment