Friday, August 20, 2010

Going Home!

Mark and I had a brainstorm today. My appointment with the surgeon is next Tuesday, August 24. My pre-op appointment with the primary care doctor is the following Tuesday, August 31. What do we have in between? Nothing much. So...why not go home?

YES!! Why not??

We have $379.60 credit with Air Tran for canceling our plans to go to a convention in Michigan, so we have cashed it all in on two round trip flights to Orlando from BWI. The afternoon of August 24 we are leaving and will arrive at home around 6 p.m. that night. Whoee!! We'll have six nights in our own home to unpack some boxes and enjoy some time in the pool, maybe even Disney. Then we'll fly back on Monday, August 30 in the evening.

I'm very excited and happy!

3 comments:

  1. The news just gets better and better. How inspired--to go back home and enjoy life. Glad you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are, too. It's been awhile since I actually felt euphoric, but today I hit that high. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-- I am so glad to hear the good news! I am looking forward to a big hug tomorrow at mah jongg! And good thinking to go home and chill!

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete