Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lovely morning

I really don't have much to say this morning. It seems I said it all in the two posts yesterday.

I am enjoying the slow pace of the beautiful day in the beautiful house so much that I'm starting to fear not getting anything productive done today. I think if I unpack at least the mugs and get them in their cabinet today I'll feel a sense of accomplishment. We also plan to go to The Palms, our nearest pool/gym/rec center facility. We have been in there on the tour to look at it back in June, but we haven't been there yet as members. We plan to lift weights and walk today. I ate 1300 calories yesterday, and I plan to do the same today. I feel strong and in control again, for the first time in awhile.

Thanks again for all the messages and comments. I know I keep repeating myself with that, but it is so true. I really, really LOVE them!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Give yourself a happy , healthy day. That is productive on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. I emptied two boxes full of pictures and found homes for most of them on existing hooks. I put the others where I'd like them to be and now I know how many more hooks to buy. That was fun. I'm about to start on the mugs.

    ReplyDelete