Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shabbat

It's Saturday, and that is Shabbat. It's also the Saturday after chemo 6, so I'm anticipating a lot of joint and muscle pain. I really had none yesterday, so that was a bonus. We had no trouble getting down and back to the hospital to pick up that Flagyl that we accidentally left behind on Thursday. At this point, I have had several doses, and it's already starting to help. I will be so glad to get rid of this C diff. It's really awful.

Today I have some joint pain in my knees and hips. It's not bad, but who knows what it will be like later today. I hope that it isn't worse than two weeks ago after the first Taxol infusion. If it is, this time I have oxycodone to help.

I have a lot of plans for this coming week. Every day involves going out, meeting people, playing mah jongg, etc. I am sure that it will be a great week and that I will be pain free. I would also like to be C diff free, but that's another story.

Yesterday's blog was so long, that I'm sure no one will mind if this one is very short. I wish everyone a restful Shabbat and a great week ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you got the Flagyl safely and that you are starting to feel better from the C diff. Have a great weekend. I am so happy that you have the oxycodone to keep you comfortable if needed. It sounds like things are going pretty well for you. That is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete