Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Beautiful day

Today I will start with the weight.  Last Wednesday I was out with the Goldbergs at the Studios, and apparently, I did not weigh in. The last posted weight on my blog was two weeks ago.  So the weight this morning was 278.8, a loss of 7.2 pounds.  I am beyond happy.

Yesterday I went to water aerobics for the second morning in a row, and if nothing gets in the way at the last minute, I'll be heading over to do it a third time in about an hour.  It really is fun.  The hardest thing is just making the commitment to get out of the house.

At our dinner at the new restaurant, STK, at Disney Springs last night, I think I made good choices.  It's easier when you can't chew and aren't allowed to have coffee or alcohol!  LOL.  I ate the dinner rolls they gave us with some deliciously different herbed oil for dipping as well as a blue cheese spread.  Then I ordered only two sides.  The macaroni and cheese was my main entree. Also, I had grilled asparagus along with, which I shared with Mark.  For dessert I got the orange cheesecake.  Delicious.

None of us really loved that restaurant though.  The music was in the background when we started at 6, but it kept getting louder about every half hour. By about 7:30, it was nearly intolerable with a thumping beat that was quite irritating.  It was nearly impossible to have a conversation.  It was a super expensive restaurant, too, so we all decided we would not go back there in the future.

It was fun to get together with Barb and Al to celebrate her birthday and anniversary. Today is their 47h wedding anniversary.  Happy Anniversary to them!




No comments:

Post a Comment