Monday, August 28, 2017

Lots of Mah Jongg on Mondays

I play morning and afternoon on Mondays.  I'm back from an excellent morning, winning three games.  Now I probably won't do as well when I go to the afternoon game.  That's the Mah Jongg karma in action!

My weight is down one pound, back to Saturday morning's weight.  Up one and then down one....that's maintenance.  I had 1299 calories yesterday and took a 20 minute walk.  Clearly I'm averaging 1200 to 1300 calories a day and maintaining my weight very nicely.  That's sad because it's hard to sustain that low of a calorie count when eating out or traveling.  It's actually pretty hard to do it in the house, too.  Clearly, my metabolism, after years of yo-yo dieting, has slowed to a crawl if my maintenance calories are 1300.  I am really not sure what is the best thing to do now.  If I eat more, I'll surely gain.  If I eat less calories, say down to 1000 a day, I will probably not lose and slow my metabolism even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment