Monday, August 7, 2017

Fabulous birthday and now on to double sessions of Mah Jongg.

Mark and I had a fabulous day yesterday.  He planned out everything, and it all worked exactly as planned.  Thanks, Mark!  I also received well over 110 greetings on Facebook, which just made the whole day fun.  Every time I looked at my phone there were a few more greetings, so it just made the day even more enjoyable.  If you are reading this and were one of the ones who posted on FB yesterday, thank you so much.  Those little greetings just were very warm and loving.

Today I am hosting two hours of Mah Jongg in my house with five women.  Then in the afternoon I have my usual Monday afternoon game in my neighbor's house.  Monday is an all day Mahj event!

I am planning on having a relaxing day of Mahj today because tomorrow is root canal day. UGH.  Not every day can be as nice as yesterday!

Here are some more photos from yesterday.

My seven cards all opened and displayed.

Tram selfie heading in to Epcot

Lunch in The Seasons food court inside The Land pavilion.

Riding Living with the Land



We also roads Soarin' before walking over to World Showcase 

Listening to Alberta Bound, the Canadian performers


Our dinner location

Enjoying my pre-dinner cocktail


My view from the window

Thanks, Mark, for planning such a great day.  Love you lots!

The waiter is pouring the cold pea soup over the lemon cream in the bowl for our second course.

I don't usually like cold soups, but this one was spectacular.

Sea bass with potato scales as the entree

The chocolate sphere dessert.


Dinner is over.  Time to head out.




Beautiful walk out of the park.  We actually stayed for the fireworks show before leaving.  What a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment