Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Official Weigh-In Wednesday

286 again this morning, so I'm okay with that.  It's the same as Sunday.

Yesterday and today are just busy, busy, running, and running.  I already need a vacation!  LOL

We had dentist appointments yesterday morning with check ups and cleanings.  Mark had a great check up this time.  Nothing wrong and he didn't even get told he needed a "deep" cleaning like he sometimes does.  It's really important for him to go every six months.  That is the take-away on that.

I, on the other hand, have a cracked molar on the top right.  I have had occasional pain that has increased in frequency and severity over the last year and four months.  I first told the dentist about it in May of 2016 and then again in December of 2016.  Both times she saw nothing on the x-rays or by looking or banging and poking it.  She offered to send me to an endodontist back in December, but since we had six cruises in the next three months, I declined.  Now I'm ready to go.  I tried to call the endodontist yesterday, but I was only able to leave a message and wait for a return call.  They didn't return the call, so I'll call again today.  It must be bad because my dentist offered to call them and get me in yesterday.  I didn't have time because I had other things to do.

The other thing was buying two new tires at Tire Kingdom.  I ordered them and paid for them on Monday and had a 3 p.m. appointment to have them installed Tuesday.  That took over two hours.  I also had the front end aligned, which did add some time.  Oh, well....there was a nice place to wait and the two tires cost less than the exact same two tires that I had put on the front of the car in October at a different place.

When I got home, I was ready to bake a big pan of macaroni and cheese to take to a synagogue friend who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  She had a double mastectomy a week ago.  Unfortunately, I had shopped Monday and forgot to buy the macaroni.  LOL.  New plan is now to buy the macaroni this morning, make it this afternoon, and deliver it to their house for dinner tonight.  I hope they like it.

Mark's car is making a crazy whining noise, so we are heading out at 8:45 to take it to the car shop we use.  He is in a tizzy because it looks like the Extended Warranty we bought from Car Max is only good at Car Max service centers despite us asking specifically if it could be used at any repair facility.  He is calling the warranty place when they open at 9 a.m., which will be while we are on the road driving up to All Cars.  We are not hopeful that they will approve this.  Maybe it will be a small repair and not cost much.

Then we are heading over to the WDW area to shop for meat at Winn Dixie and buy macaroni.  When we get home, hopefully by noon, I can make the mac and cheese while Mark runs out to teach another synagogue lady the prayers of the Saturday morning service.   When he gets back around 3:30, I can deliver my mac and cheese, run home for a quick dinner, and head back out to the synagogue for choir rehearsal.

Yeah, I'm tired.  I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment