Monday, August 14, 2017

Root Canal Today: NOT, AGAIN!

We left the house at 9 a.m. to head up to my endodontist's office for the first of the two root canals.  About 2/3 of the way there, I got a call saying the doctor was sick and my appointment was cancelled.

Oh well.  Today's is now on Thursday, and when up there Thursday, I will reschedule that one for the following week.  Geez.

So we went to water aerobics at the Cove instead, which was ever so much nicer anyway.

My food and drink restrictions are paying off.  I weighed 279 this morning.  Very exciting.  Just hoping that the dinner out tomorrow doesn't screw it all up. Because I can hardly chew, I plan to order only side dishes of macaroni and cheese, asparagus, and maybe mashed potatoes.  I can't order salad, coffee, or alcohol, which will save lots of money and calories!  LOL

Last year on this date we had been driving around the southwest USA on our big trip.  I ate very carefully and well and was losing weight.  I weighed 261 on this date last year.  Sad that I put so much back on in a year.  Ah well, that's the story of yo-yo dieting and binge-eating disorder.  It's my life.  As Evey said to me when we were out there, "Why don't you just own up to it?"  So, I'm owning it.  I'm a yo-yo and a BED person.  I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment