Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Huge Weight Loss this Week

7.2 pounds lost in ONE WEEK!  Shocking.  That almost never happens.  Weight is 258.8, down from 266 last Wednesday.  Nice.

That makes this Weigh-in Wednesday one of the best EVER!

I did everything I was supposed to again yesterday: 1215 calories, 160 carbs, morning and evening back exercises, 40 minute water aerobic routine, active two hour rehearsal mostly on my feet.  I was EXHAUSTED in the evening, but it felt good.

Today we are rushing around this morning to get out of here around 9:15 to drive to Sun City Center, FL for Mark to talk to that NARFE chapter about the legislative agenda in Congress.  It means eating lunch at Denny's.  I plan to order the Veggie Skillet Fit Fare for 330 calories and 44 carbs.  That's about the best choice I can make with that menu.  Dinner tonight is something Mark made before and put in the freezer, Broccoli Mac 'N Cheese from Diabetic Living.  It has 355 calories and 42 carbs.

Tonight I have the SOJC Choir rehearsal, and we are going with our friends, Susan and Jonathan. They always want to stop at Twistee Treat on the way home.  A small vanilla cone is 190 calories, although I  could not find out how many carbs it has.  I'm going to plan to have one of those and not worry about it.  That will make my total day only 1115 calories and 101 carbs plus the ice cream cone's carbs. It actually is probably too few calories.  I might add another 150 in the late afternoon if I get hungry.  We are so busy today, I might not even have time to eat another snack.

Got to run!


No comments:

Post a Comment