Monday, January 31, 2011

Long Drive

Not much to say about today. We left Ashland, VA around 9:30 a.m. The drive was easy and uneventful, arriving in Savannah, GA at 5:45 p.m. Traffic was very light. We had a bit of drizzle for about an hour in South Carolina, but it wasn't much at all.

As we went further south, we remarked on the lack of snow! Mark did not miss it! When we pulled into Savannah, we saw people walking in sweaters or even just short sleeved shirts. I took my winter coat off, and I don't think I'll be using it again for a LONG while. I had planned to use my fleece jacket to go into dinner, but I didn't even bother putting it on. It's cool, but not cold. Tomorrow, the forecast for Orlando is 78 and sunny. We are ready for it!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad for you that you are getting out of the snow. I am glad that you are still feeling well.(I hope at least) Take good care of yourself. I can't wait til you get settled in your new home and we can exchange experiences with the Wii. I would love to have a cyber Wii exercise friend if you want. Have a good day.
    Stay safe while you are driving. Can't wait to hear about your cruise too.

    ReplyDelete