Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Getting Closer

I had another good day of eating yesterday.  I ate 1263 calories and burned 531 exercising.  My Lose It! program will also track all sorts of nutrients other than just calories as long as it's a food it recognizes.  Yesterday I had 73g of protein, 226g of carbs, and 25g of fats.  The percentage breakdowns were 21% protein, 64% carb, and 16% fat.  The grams and percentages vary from day to day, but I've noticed that I am always more than half carbs.  My carbs are usually pretty healthy ones from fruits, veggies, and whole grains, so I'm not too worried about it.

Here are some more details about yesterday's food:
24.7 fat grams
6.8 saturated fat
81.6 grams cholesterol
1,325.7 mg of sodium, which is EXCELLENT!
37.4 g of fiber
97.4 g of sugar
73 g of protein

Evey, if you are reading this blog at any point, would you let me know if this breakdown is a healthy one?  Thanks!

Today I thought all three meals would be at home, but now we are going out to dinner.  A former co-worker and friend, Tom W and his wife Allison, are in town.  We have plans to have them come to our house around 4 or so this afternoon and are going to take them to dinner at our Solivita Stonegate Grille.  My breakfast and lunch will come to only 348 calories, so that should leave me over 1000 calories at the restaurant.  I'm sure I will be okay except for the sodium.  You just never know how much sodium is in restaurant food, but it's usually A LOT!  This could affect my weight for tomorrow morning's weigh-in.  Currently, I expect to have a loss of 3 pounds.  I hope I don't screw that up tonight

Later this morning, I'm going to do Beginner Line Dancing for 30-45 minutes.  The class starts out for beginners and then morphs into more difficult routines over the hour.  Mark did it last week and lasted almost 45 minutes before dropping out. I had blisters on my feet last Tuesday, so I didn't participate.  Today my feet are fine, so I'm looking forward to the dancing!  The best news is that the dancing class is in the clubhouse next to the pool.  As soon as we are done dancing, we can cool right off in the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment