Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Quick Report

I am 254.8 this morning.  That's a loss of 2.7 for the week and 21.8 for the seven weeks.  I'm quite pleased.  That's the number I would still like to see when we return on August 30.  My next weigh in will be on Saturday morning, August 31.  I'm going to do my best to stay in control on this trip.

I finished my manatee puzzle yesterday.  It's so pretty.  It was also so big that it barely fit across my puzzle table.  I'm also going to glue this one, like the alligator, and get it framed to hang out on the lanai.

It' 3:38 a.m. right now.  Our goal is to be in the car at 4 a.m., heading to the parking lot near the airport.  Our flight leaves at 7 a.m. and lands in San Francisco at 10:30 a.m.   I am sure I will be sleeping a good bit of that flight.  I don't think I had but three hours of sleep. I tried to go to bed at 10:15, but I couldn't fall asleep. 

My Keurig just finished brewing coffee, so I have to go start drinking that.  I also need to shut down the computer and pack it up for the trip.  I will write my next blog from Evey's house!





No comments:

Post a Comment