Sunday, July 14, 2013

Record Setting?

We have no idea if we set a record for Cypress Cove yesterday.  As they were trying to get more people registered, they announced 310, but we saw more enter the pool after that.  Eventually it will be reported, so we'll see.  It was fun and the rain held off until nearly 4 p.m.  We also did our weight lifting routine and took a tour of the new hospital.  The Poinciana Medical Center is opening in August.  People have been looking forward to that event for over a decade!  It was really beautiful.

I am sure missing my scale this morning!  I feel like I've done such a good job this week.  I can't wait to get on that scale Wednesday morning.

This morning Mark is making CarbQuik cheddar cheese biscuits. I calculated the calories at 108 each.  I'm also eating an 80 calorie Greek Yogurt and 2 pieces of Smart Bacon.  Total breakfast calories will be 228 and DELICIOUS.

I'm not sure about the rest of the day.  If the weather is reasonable, we are going to go see Despicable Me 2 at Downtown Disney, eat our veggie chili at Pollo Campero, and go to Epcot to hear a concert at the American Pavilion, and come back home for dinner.  Tonight Mark is making the fabulous Halibut with Pine Nuts that he made a few weeks ago.  Although there will be no specific exercise today, just walking to and from lunch and to and from the American Pavilion at Epcot will give me several miles of walking.  I see another good day coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment