Sunday, July 22, 2018

8+1=9

This morning I hit 269.  I've lost all 8 from the trip plus one more.  I haven't been 269 since January 31 of this year.  I'm pleased, but I'm not finished!  I've still got a long way to go, but I haven't felt this motivated and in control in a very long time.  Although 205 was my lowest back in 2010, 240 would feel great right now.  I'm only 29 pounds away from that goal.

Between now and August 3, when we leave for California, I can stay on track.  I just have to try harder when we are traveling so that I don't come back from a 10 day vacation having gained 10 or more pounds on the trip. That would be a special disaster since we will only be home about five days before going on another 10 days road trip to the northeast coast of Florida.

We had a lovely time at shul yesterday and a lovely afternoon and evening at home.

Today we are going shopping at the Winn-Dixie with a huge kosher section.  We may also go to the Trader Joe's not far from there to look for some low-carb, low-calorie, parve hamburger buns.  We have never been to that Trader Joe's, so that will be fun, although shopping for fun food is no longer something I should do!

Today is National Peuche Fudge day.  Penuche fudge is also known as brown sugar fudge.  Mark read about it and shipped a box to Evey and to us.  I have programmed one ounce of it for a snack tonight. It will have 114 calories in it.  My day is all programmed today, so I expect weight loss to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment