Friday, July 20, 2018

Almost there.

I gained 8.2 pounds in 3 days.  I've lost 7 of them in 4 days.  Always takes longer to take off.  Sigh.

This morning is my official weigh-in day, and I weighed 271.2 on the scale.  So my report for the week is that I'm UP 1.2 pounds from last Friday.  Oh, well....better than up 8.

Even though I ate lunch at the Chinese restaurant yesterday, I still lost this morning.  I calculated the calories for the Schezhuan Tofu and rice as carefully as I could.  Then I worked everything else around that.  So I was pleased with that.

Today we are eating breakfast out at Cheeks with Ed and Barb.  We've done it before. They have a very nice breakfast there.  I usually get an egg white omelet, English muffin, and fruit.  Not too bad.  I can plan the rest of the day around that.

I won three games of Mahj yesterday, a great morning.  And our Congressman Soto's Town Hall in Winter Haven was cancelled at the last minute because his plane was delayed due to bad weather.  Oh, well....instead we watched a movie from 2013, The Wolf of Wall Street with Leonardo DiCaprio. It was very long, but very good.

After breakfast out this morning, we will do water aerobics, eat a packed lunch by the pool, then work in the library until 4 p.m.  It's going to be a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment