Saturday, July 7, 2018

The loss was a day late.

This morning I was very excited to see 273.4 on the scale, a drop of 1.4 pounds from yesterday and the same for the week plus a day.  I'll take it.

Today will also feature all meals well-planned and eaten at home.  Tomorrow we are going to a movie and Epcot, but we will eat a packed lunch in the car on the drive between the two, and with any luck we are going to come home for dinner. Monday will be all meals at home.  Tuesday we are going to Animal Kingdom and possibly also Magic Kingdom.  One or two meals will have to be at one of the parks.  Wednesday will have all meals at home, but Thursday will have lunch out with Susie after playing Mahj.  So this week will also have its challenges of 2-3 meals eaten in restaurants.  This past week I felt I made pretty good choices in the restaurants.  I hope I can say that again at the end of this week.

Today we are going to the synagogue, and then we will stay home the rest of the day.  I love that kind of day.  I really enjoy being home because I read, work my jigsaw puzzle, and watch TV.  It's so relaxing and fun.

Have a great day wherever and whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment