Friday, July 13, 2018

Shuffle Off to Buffalo

My weigh-in this morning is great.  I weighed an even 270, for a loss this week of 4.8 pounds.  It doesn't get better than that!

We packed last night, so by 10 a.m. we will head to the airport.  Our flight on JetBlue leaves at 1:12 p.m..  By 5 p.m. we will be meeting our long time friend and faithful blog reader, Ellen, at the Starbucks near the Buffalo airport.  Can't wait!

I am not taking my computer on this weekend trip, so there will be no more blogs until Monday morning.  I'll certainly be reporting my weight in that next blog.  I'm going to try my best not to gain during the trip, or at least not gain too much.  We will be eating all meals out starting from lunch today through dinner Sunday.  That's a lot!  If I'm up a few pounds Monday morning, at least I'll have the rest of next week to get back to 270 by next Friday in order to report that I stayed the same for the week.  I'd accept staying the same this week.  Over the next two weeks I will only be eating out once, lunch next Thursday at a Chinese restaurant with the Mah Jongg ladies.  Unless something unexpected comes up, there are no other scheduled meals out for two straight weeks once we come back on Sunday.

We are looking forward to the wedding of Mark's cousin Nancy's second daughter, Lauren.  We went to the wedding of her older sister, Heather, about five years or so ago.  This wedding will be in the same Catholic Church as that one. It was a very big, beautiful old church.  It's always fun to see Mark's extended family.  We rarely get together with them.  This should be a delightful trip.

Safe travels to anyone else reading this blog who may be traveling this weekend.  Write to you again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment