Thursday, July 26, 2018

Half pound gone.

I was able to do the water aerobics yesterday before the downpours started, and I ate 1368 calories.  That pesky half pound that found me yesterday morning is now gone.  I weighed 267 again this morning.  Nice.

Tonight I'm eating dinner at Bonefish Grille with the synagogue Sisterhood.  They have calorie counts on their menus, and even my Lose It! app has all of their food programmed.  I'm going to eat an entree Caesar salad with added grilled salmon.  Lose It says that's 825 calories, although their menu says it's only 770.  Either way, it's fine.  I will not order appetizer, alcohol, or dessert.  This allows me to have normal breakfast and lunch and even popsicles and cherries for late night snacks.

I would love to be under 267 tomorrow morning, but there will be WAY too much sodium today.  I suspect I'll be back up that half pound.  Maybe by Saturday or Sunday morning I can get under that number.

Meanwhile, I have to rush right now to get showered and dressed and out the door in half an hour to play Mah Jongg again.  I'll have lunch at home and just relax until about 5 p.m. when I'll head north to Orlando for the dinner out.


No comments:

Post a Comment