Sunday, July 1, 2018

Universal Studios

The morning that Mark had his takotsubo we were supposed to go to Universal Studios, so today we are going to try again.  We will see the new Jurassic World movie at the theaters at CityWalk first and then go into the park to try to do two new rides, Jimmy Fallon in NY and Fast and Furious.  We shall see how that works.

Meanwhile, we had lunch at the synagogue yesterday because when we went we did not know that two couples sponsored a luncheon in honor of their anniversaries.  I skipped all the bread products and cream cheese.  I took a small amount of tuna salad and egg salad and put them on a big salad.  The only carbs were in the form of a bowl of vegan cholent, which had root veggies and beans in it.

Unfortunately, since Friday, I am up almost two pounds, so I guess I didn't do as well as I had hoped yesterday.

Today we are eating lunch out at CityWalk at a place called the Hot Dog Hall of Fame because Mark saw that they served a Hebrew National kosher dog.  It comes with a dairy sauce and blue cheese dressing on it, so then it's not kosher, but those things can be left off.  I'm just having mine plain with some raw onions on it.  It comes with fries, so I'll have to be careful not to eat too many of them.  There's a lot of sodium in a meal like that.

We are eating dinner out Tuesday and Wednesday, so this is not going to be a great week.

It's frustrating to lose a bit over four pounds in one week and put two of them back in one day with three meals out looming in front of you for this week.

Maybe all the walking around the park will help.

At least I can console myself with the fact that I meticulously logged in every calorie and stayed at or below the allotment of 1517 calories per day.


No comments:

Post a Comment