Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Love my ring.

My new ring fits perfectly and looks fabulous!  If I ever figure out how to post a picture on here again, I will post a picture.

We ended up eating lunch AND dinner out yesterday.  We had lunch at Blaze, a Build Your Own Pizza place at Disney Springs.  We actually just shared a Veggie pizza, plus we each got a side salad. Since Blaze is a chain,  I was able to find the calories online and log them in. 647 is my best estimate.

Dinner was at a great place called Harbourside in Winter Haven with our friends the Lemleys.  It's a lovely fish house on a lake with great views.  We had been there once before with other friends a few years ago, so we knew it was good.  I made good choices.  I ordered no alcohol, no appetizer, and no dessert.  I ate my piece of garlic bread from the basket, and for the entree I chose grilled grouper with vegetables.  All entrees came with a side salad of mostly lettuce.  Mark had a small baked potato, and he gave me half of it.  All of the foods were incredibly SALTY!  Delicious, but more salt than I would use at home.

I did my best to program those calories into the phone app, and it looks like I had about 1047 for dinner and a total of  1924 calories for the day, 417 over my allotment.  This morning I am up six-tenths of a pound, which I think is not bad at all considering the sodium levels!

Today we are eating dinner out at Seasons 52 with the group of 12 celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Judi and Peter.  Then we are going back to their house for dessert afterward.  Later today I'm going to try to plan in advance what to order just like last night.  There WILL be alcohol tonight, though, because Judi and Peter are paying for everyone's alcohol orders!  LOL

After tonight's dinner, there is only ONE more time over the next 7 days when we will be eating out.  It should be a great week, and I'm hoping for a new pound or two to leave.  I just hope I'm not up too much more tomorrow after tonight.  We will be going to water aerobics together this morning, and there will be a small amount of walking around at Disney Springs to pick up the gift we ordered yesterday for the anniversary couple.  I'm hoping that helps mitigate the calories a little bit.

Meanwhile Happy Fourth of July to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment