Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Bling, Bling

We are heading up to Lake Mary this morning to the jewelry store (really her house!) to pick up my blingy ring that I ordered a few weeks ago.  This is my $1744 ring that I got with the $1800 gift card that I won at the raffle for the Jewish Pavilion.  I wish I had taken a picture of it when I ordered it because I barely remember what it looked like except that it's white gold with lots of diamonds!

I ate only 1160 calories yesterday, and I weighed 274.2 this morning.  YAY!  That's what I was last Friday, and that was my goal for this morning.

Now I need to get through dinner out tonight and tomorrow night in order to report 274.2 or even a little less on Friday morning.  We shall see.

Mark's cardiology check up went very well.  All of his questions were answered very well, and the doctor said he is doing great.  The only "bad" news is that he should probably remain caffeine free for the rest of his life.  He is making a pot of decaf every morning now, and I'm making myself one regular Keurig before drinking decaf the rest of the day.  Not the worst news in the world.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment