Thursday, July 12, 2018

Getting so close and Happy 4th Anniversary to Lowell and Emily.

This morning I weigh 270.2, so close to making it back to the 270 that I reported Sunday morning.  I can't wait to get back into the 260s.

I looked back at my record of weight that I keep in a notebook.  In January of this year I was in the mid-260s, so I'm just trying to undo the gains over the winter and spring.  In July of 2014 I was 255, so I am trying to undo a lot of damage! LOL

Today after morning Mah Jongg, I will be eating lunch out with two lady friends at the Solivita Bistro.  The only thing i can choose to eat there is a veggie flatbread pizza and small salad.  The flatbread, last time I ordered it, had very thin crust, so that's helpful.  Then I'm going to one of their houses for more Siamese Mahj (two players only) in the afternoon.  She said she'd have dessert and wine. I have begged her not to put out any dessert, not even fruit!  There will be wine, and I can probably program one glass in to my day.

I'm having a small breakfast and low calorie dinner in preparation for this higher calorie lunch date.

Tomorrow we fly off to Buffalo for the family wedding on Saturday.  I will put up a quick blog in the morning to post my official week's weight.  I hope it's UNDER 270 despite the flatbread lunch.  Wouldn't that be awesome!!!

Meanwhile it's Lowell and Emily's fourth wedding anniversary today.  They spent the last two days at Williamsburg and Busch Gardens in VA.  Lowell only worked Monday this week in order to have the rest of the week to play and celebrate.  Tomorrow they will take themselves out for a lovely anniversary dinner.  Today they are driving home from Virginia and will pick their dogs up at the kennel.  They are having so much fun on their Roller Coaster Summer.  Instead of a huge vacation somewhere this year like their big driving tour of New England last summer, they are hitting up all their childhood theme parks.  They bought season passes to their closest one, Six Flags Over America.  They also have gone to Hershey Park for a day, and now they've knocked off Busch Gardens.  They have King's Dominion left, and I'm not sure if there are others.  They seem to be having a great time reliving their various childhood memories.  I'm so happy for them both.

I can't post any new pictures anymore, but all the old ones are still there for me.  So here are a few pictures of Lowell and Emily on their visit to us and WDW last summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment