Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Down over four pounds in one day. YES!

As I suspected, much of the 8 pounds gained in three days was water.  I dropped 4.4 pounds yesterday, down to 273.8.  I did have a very good day, logged in everything on the app with no cheating.  I also gave away the box of sponge candy we bought in the airport.  I ate several pieces Sunday night when we got home and two pieces yesterday morning, which I logged in.  The website said two pieces are 170 calories, even though the pieces vary wildly in size. LOL  I ate one big piece and one little piece, so I figured it averaged out correctly.

I played Mahj in the morning and in the afternoon.  It was a lucky day for me as I won three games in a row in the morning and also won two games in the afternoon.  Lots of fun.

Today I'm going to water aerobics at 10:30, eating a packed lunch at the Cove, and getting my mani/pedi at 1 p.m. Once that's over, I'll go home for reading, working on my puzzle, and watching TV.  It's supposed to storm in the afternoon....what else is new in Florida in the summer....so I like sitting on the lanai during the storms working on the puzzle.  My buffalo puzzle is coming along nicely once I got the outline finished!

Today I will be eating all my meals from home, and I will be logging in all the calories.  The water weight is probably gone, so the remaining 3.8 pounds are probably actual fat, so they might take more than one day to get rid of.  Tomorrow we are doing a big road trip over to the east coast to tour the Kennedy Space Center all day.  We will leave at 7 a.m and hope to be home by 8 p.m. for a late dinner.  We are going to pack our lunch instead of buying high fat/high calorie/high sodium food in the food court.  It's the smart thing to do!

Thursday I'm eating with the morning Mahj group at a Chinese restaurant, so that's high sodium and high calories for sure!  I am a little concerned what they will do for my "official" weigh-in on Friday morning.  I'll try to do very well today and tomorrow in preparation.


No comments:

Post a Comment