Thursday, July 5, 2018

On target for a loss this week.

This morning I still weigh 274.2, the weight I reported last Friday.  Today I'm eating all my meals at home, and I plan to keep the calories ultra low.  I'm hoping that tomorrow morning I will be a smidge lower than today.  There have been wild swings up and down in weight this whole week due to all the eating out times.  I'm pleased it's downward at the end of the week.

I stuck to my plan yesterday with just a few small exceptions.  I had a glass of Reisling at the restaurant in addition to the whiskey.  I ate a small slice of cake at the party plus a small scoop of ice cream, four tiny pretzels, and two small gummy candies.  I switched from the trout to a vegetarian dinner at the restaurant that was actually a few calories more than the trout, but it was DELICIOUS!

All in all, I had 1613 calories yesterday, off set by 40 minutes of water aerobics in the morning. Best of all, the sodium content all day was low, which helped get rid of water weight.

The 50th Anniversary party was great yesterday.  We picked up the pair of beautiful Disney champagne flutes with their names, date, and 50th engraved on it.  They looked beautiful.  In 8 years, we will have our 50th, so Mark and I had some fun trying to think what we might do when that day comes.

Today I'm heading out in just a minute to play Mah Jongg.  We couldn't go to the monthly NARFE meeting because Mark has a follow up appointment with the family doctor at 1 p.m.  When I get back from Mahj, we will head up to the doctor, eating lunch in the car as we go.

Got to run to Mahj.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment