Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crystal Light

We had a plumbing issue this past week which was a leak under the kitchen sink with an inch of water in the cabinet. Yikes. The plumber fixed the pipe and installed a new garbage disposal, but, of course, we had to take everything out from under the sink. Yay! I found a big plastic pitcher. I ran it through the dishwasher, and today I discovered we had lots of Crystal Light packages in the pantry. I mixed up a pitcher of lemonade. Hmm, hmm, good. I also ate a big mug of tomato soup for lunch. Hmm, hmm, good.

The rains finally stopped, so Mark and I took a long walk in the neighborhood for 37 minutes. That's the first time we walked since Tuesday, and it was the longest walk since the surgery.

Other than that I have been ensconced all day in front of America's Top Model Petite Edition all day. At least during the commercials I can read some more pages in my book on the history of the Panama Canal. It's an excellent book, and especialy interesting since we'll be cruising through the canal in April.

1 comment:

  1. That top model stuff will rot your brain. At least I had the good sense to flip from the westerns channel to the Disney Channel to the Syfy Channel in between reading a Star Trek novel.
    When you are done with that pitcher I'm making Crystal light orange with 100% required vitamin C and NO carbs!!!!

    ReplyDelete