Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Everything Ages

I am watching Sesame Street today. It's the 40th anniversary episode, and Michelle Obama is supposed to be on it. She is the first First Lady to have grown up watching Sesame Street. I watched a lot of it when my kids were growing up. We used to enjoy it, but I haven't seen it in years. I was surprised to see how much Marie and Luis have aged, and Bob! Holy Cow, he's looking old. Susan and Gordon look very well. Everything ages, but some things age better than others! The show itself is aging very well. It's still popular, looking good, and serving its purpose of instructing pre-schoolers. Go Sesame Street!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the actor who plays Big Bird on Good Morning America yesterday. He isn't getting any younger either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sesame Street is only 2 months older than I am!!!

    ReplyDelete