Sunday, November 15, 2009

Feeling a set back

I just got back from a walk outdoors. The weather is delightfully sunny, but my energy level was surprisingly low. I walked a shorter distance than yesterday, but it still took 36 minutes. My back hurt and my sciatica kicked almost right away, before I even got to the end of the street. I haven't weighed myself this week, but there haven't been too many truly low-calorie days. I also had just spent nearly two hours singing through my show in January. That involved standing for most of that time, then I took a shower and put real clothes on! Underwear, too! This is the first day I put underwear on since the surgery. Most of the steri-strips are still in place, and I have not wanted any elastic on them. I thought I'd test it out today. I doubt if that is why my energy is lower, but still it was something different. Maybe I just wore myself out with the singing more than I realized.

In ninety minutes my Mahj crew will be here! Whoee. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment