Sunday, November 8, 2009

Out of Control

Full disclosure forces me to say that I am OUT OF CONTROL tonight. Too much food yesterday and a good plan for today, but I threw the plan out the window apparently. I overate at lunch. I overate at dinner. Then I got into graze and binge mode. I have eaten everything in sight for the last ninety minutes until I feel that my stomach will burst. I expect that overstuffing my stomach is NOT SMART with internal stitches. I didn't want to type this because I know Mark will read it tomorrow and be mad, then disappointed, and completely not get it. People with normal eating habits don't get it, I know. I don't even get it. I just do it. I need to find that inner strength that got me this far. Where did it go? I hope it returns tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment