Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good friends part two

My Mahj girlfriends just left. It was so much fun, and I even won one game. Everyone drank lots of tea, both cold and hot, and coffee. It was like a festive tea party without all the food. The only food that was brought was some clementines that everyone enjoyed. I think this was the first time that we played mah jongg without lots of food, and I didn't miss it. I think we all focused more on the games, the conversations, and the friendships. I did not miss the food at all.

Thanks, girlfriends, for honoring my request not to bring food. That's the first time I would have had the inner strength to ask for no food. That's sort of a milestone for me.

Tomorrow I'll go to the doctor for my two week check-up. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment