Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wonderful Concert!

Mark and I really enjoyed the concert tonight of Elijah. I followed along in my score the whole way. The soloists were phenomenal, and my friends in CMC were just amazing. It was so energizing to see everyone again and get hugs and well-wishes from everyone. I had not seen most of them in a month or more, so they were very complimentary about my weight loss. The kind of love and camaraderie that develops in a choir is amazing. It's something that you get from very few other experiences. To anyone from CMC who reads this blog, and I know there are some of you out there, GREAT WORK tonight. I miss being part of the group. I only did it for two seasons and part of this season, but it was a wonderfully rewarding experience. When I move to Florida, I hope I can find a group to join there. If I can't sell my house and don't move, you better believe I will be back in CMC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment