Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Made it through the day.

Well, Tuesday is about over. I have made it a good day, and this is the first really good day in the last three. I got up from my chair and had my hands on the box of Saltines, but I put them back. Later I got up from my chair and picked up the mixed nuts, but I put them back. I asked Mark to hide his sugar-free chocolates, which he did. I weigh in on Tuesday mornings, so today I weighed 224. It's up 5 still from last Monday, pre-surgery, but down 5 for this week. Despite how many calories I consumed most days last week (the average was 1950, UGH), I still dropped five pounds of surgical fluids! I walked thirty minutes again today. That was good. Now I'm going to bed, feeling a little more in control again. Whew! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment