Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good day part two

The Disney on Ice show was really beautiful. The new prince and princess from the next cartoon musical Princess and the Frog made an appearance. It was a great way to spend a few hours on the afternoon before surgery. When we came out, the sun was shining! As soon as I got home, I took off on my 5k walk after all. I feel really good that I was able to do it because I know there will be a month of Sundays when I cannot do a 5k walk. So many people have been sending me email greetings or making phone calls to wish me well tomorrow. I am very blessed to have such an extensive support group. Thanks to all of you!
Of course, when I'm up to it, I will blog about the surgery and about getting back on track for the next 50 pounds. If you want to leave comments on the blog, please do! I love it when I bring up the blog and see a comment. Sadly, it doesn't happen often, but for those who have left a comment, please know how much they are truly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment