Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good times

Our day in the Magic Kingdom and the Disney Hollywood Studios was great yesterday. It only rained for a little while, so it didn't interfere with our fun. We walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, well, you get the picture. Exercise yesterday was not a problem. I ate about 2300 calories, but still dropped almost another pound. This morning I was 217.6. I am excited about flying out of the teens and getting into single digits. Before you know it, I'll be under 200 and I really DO believe this is possible! Not only possible, but REALLY going to HAPPEN!!

Today it is pouring down rain, gray, and miserable out. We have adjusted our plans to stay in the hotel all day. I walked on the treadmill in the exercise room for 37 minutes, went one and a half miles, and burned 111 calories. That will have to be it for exercise today. The temperatures are predicted to drop into the thirties tonight, which is unusual for this time of year in Orlando.

I hope everyone who is reading this blog has a wonderful holiday tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. saw the photos. 1) looks like you guys are having fun and 2) you look GREAT!!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete