Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In theTeens!

It's Tuesday morning, and that means the official weigh-in is here. I'm officially in the teens: 218.7. I'm so excited.

We had a great day yesterday with our daughter. The suite is beautiful, and Evey is staying here for three nights. I took pictures of Mark and Evey in the pool. We also had a great dinner at Raglan Road Irish restaurant at Downtown Disney. I had salmon with asparagus, left off the maple glaze. I also had a delicious, expensive Irish whiskey, a few bites of Irish soda bread, a few bites of smoked haddock appetizer, and a few bites of a wonderful dessert that was raspberries, ice cream, and a meringue topping. There was live music and an Irish dancer entertaining us as we ate. The day was just so much fun!

We also had time for some shopping before dinner. The World of Disney is such an amazing store. Evey literally squealed with delight when she saw a purse/bag in black and white that she had wanted, but she couldn't find it anywhere anymore. She was only seeing brown and white ones, but those are not her colors. So naturally Daddy had to buy it for her for an early Hanukkah present. I found a new pocketbook! That was also exciting because I have been looking for an over-the-shoulder Disney purse for years. Plus Mark got the new winter coffee brews he wanted. Shopping at Downtown Disney is more fun than anywhere else.

Because I was so exhausted from having almost no sleep on the train and such a busy day, I did not make it though "Castle" on the TV. I fell asleep and had a great night's sleep. The hotel bed is really comfortable. We are going down in a few minutes for the complimentary full American breakfast which should be fabulous. I will watch myself and not overdo because I'm so excited about that number on the scale this morning.

Then it's off to the Magic Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment