Monday, November 23, 2009

Made it to Buena Vista Suites in Orlando!!

I managed to get an hour and ten minute walk in yesterday morning by going up to Shoppers to buy romaine for the rabbit. They were out of romaine. DOH! I got other things instead and then walked home.

The train left promptly at 3 p.m. Although I didn't sleep as well as I had hoped on the train, I LOVED the travel. I especially loved how my new, smaller body fit into the seat and, best of all, in the dining car booth with room to spare. We had a lovely dinner that didn't blow my diet. I had the delicious baked salmon with string beans, mashed potatoes, and a small side salad. I had Mark move the scrumptious looking bread away from me, so I did not eat any bread. We did not order dessert either. My one indulgence was a whiskey on the rocks, 100 calories, totally delicious.

Breakfast had been packed at home: two hard-boiled eggs, some blueberries, and a clementine. All we needed to buy was black coffee. Again, it was just the thing.

Now we are ensconced in our beautiful two room suite. Once we both have a chance to shower and change clothes, we are driving over to get Evey and go to Subway for lunch. What a great day this is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment